House rules in English
Common house rules
Smoking is not allowed in any of the housing cooperative's indoor common areas, i.e. attic, cellar, garage, elevators, laundry rooms and bicycle basements and stairwells, the front and the main stairs.
Loud music and noise
It is expected to take maximum account of other residents, so none are bothered by noise from neighbours. The use of radio, TV, music systems and instruments must be made with due consideration to other residents.
There should be no noise in the time frame from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
If you on special occasions want to play loud music after hours, always leave an early warning on the boards in the stairwells – remember the adjacent stairwells. Always leave a clear sender and phone number on the note.
Windows and balcony doors must be closed when playing loud music.
Using drills and noisy tool is only permitted between the hours 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM and should be minimized.
Washing machines and the like must be installed by a qualified electrician. These must not be a nuisance to other residents.
As a resident or renter you have to be responsive to any complaints from neighbours.
Common facilities and areas
By the use of common facilities, such as the laundry room, residents’ room, and the like, the Board's instructions must always be followed.
If a resident causes damage to the housing cooperative's properties, possessions or inventory, it will be replaced by the responsible person by the cost of the renovation.
Our elevators are old and delicate, so take good care of them.
Keep yourself and your things inside the yellow lines marked on the floor, otherwise you activate the sensors, which stops the elevator.
Should you stop between two floors do not panic
- Press the re-start [Gen-start] button under the button, which now lights up red
- Wait two seconds
- Press the desired floor number and the elevator starts again
Roof top terraces
The roof top terraces are for common use and cannot be booked in advance.
The association has two lovely roof terraces, which we cherish. Therefore we wish that all residents adhere to the following rules:
- Rearrange the furniture cleaned after use. Candle wax must be removed, as the sun burns it down into the tables. If necessary, use tea candles in candlesticks.
- Remember to put cushions and umbrellas back in the storage room, or storage boxes for cushions, after use.
- Charcoal grill and grill utensils are available for free and must be emptied and cleaned after use.
- Disposable grills should be placed on the grill. Never place them on tiles or tables.
- Empty ashes from grill and ashtray in the ash pan. Ash and glowing coal must not be disposed in the trash.
- Leftovers should be taken down to the flat. The trash cans on the rooftop can be used for other waste.
Change the bag when it is full.
- Everything from the evening’s event must be finally tidied and cleaned up the next day at 10:00 AM.
- Loud behaviour, music and partying on the roof top terraces is not permitted after 11:00 PM
- Respect neighbours on the roof top terrace, so everybody feels welcome.
In the storage rooms by the exit doors of 37A, 37B, 39B and 39C you will find garbage bags, grates, brooms etc.
You are very welcome to water the flowers and plants on the rooftop if they are in need water.
The rubbish chutes are only for common kitchen rubbish, and is to be thrown into the chutes in sealed bags.
Cardboard, and paper is to be discarded in the appropriate containers at the rear side of the blocks.
- Remember to turn cardboard boxes flat before discarding them.
Flamingo and other from boxes, etc. must be discarded in the other waste containers, glass are to be thrown in glass containers and batteries should be left in the stand, as set out.
There are also containers for the sorting of metal, hard plastic electronics to the rear side of both the 37-and 39-block.
Large and bulky waste must be delivered at the recycling station, Nærgenbrugsstation, Gartnergade 8-14 which is found by the entrance to the garage / bicycle basement of the 37 block.
- Tuesday and Thursday. 12:00 to 18:00
- Saturday. 10:00 to 16:00
- On public holidays which is on weekdays, the recycling station, nærgenbrugsstationen, will be open as on Saturdays.
The recycling station is closed on the 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st of December as well as January 1st.
Parking at the association's property
Apcoa Parking is monitoring the parking lots on the association's areas where inspection charge will be printed for illegally parked cars. The penalty is currently at 590 dkkr.
Fri Bike Shop and Restaurant Ayuttaya have the right to the four parking spaces in the front of the passage. Likewise, craftsmen working on the property can borrow a parking permit to the 3 craftsmen seats in the far end of the passage or the parking lot for craftsmen by the descent to the parking garage.
Each resident is given one parking permit. This certificate authorizes parking at the following times:
- Fri Bike Shop, 4 parking spaces in the time from Monday to Friday 19:00 to 7:00, Saturday before 7:00 and after 15:00 and all day Sunday.
- Restaurant Ayuttaya, 2 parking spaces in the time 23:00 to 9:00 every day.
- The craftsmen’s lots in the far end of the passage, Monday to Friday 16:00 to 7:00 and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Parking outside that period with occupant parking permit or outside parking fields are illegal and may result in a monitoring charge.
At the loss of parking permit, a new is obtainable via the board. A replacement card costs 100 dkkr.
The passage between the two blocks is a fire lane which must be free. Therefore, do not park in the passage outside the marked fields and times.